What are the documents required for a personal loan for women?
PayMe is committed to making the user's borrowing journey as smooth as possible. There is no heavy paperwork required. Just upload a few personal loan documents. Both salaried and self-employed individuals can avail themselves of instant cash loans. The documents required when applying for a loan include KYC proof, income proof, business details, etc.
Salary slips for the last three months (for salaried)
Bank statement for the previous three months
Income tax returns or form 16
Proof of income / financial statements (for self-employed)
Eligibility criteria for a personal loan for women
PayMe provides ambitious females access to finance through instant personal loans with simple terms and conditions. To avail of an empowerment loan from PayMe, you need to meet the criteria listed below:
- Age: From 21 to 58 years
- Employment: Salaried & Self-employed
- Minimal Income: More than 15000
- Credit Score: 650+
- Nationality: Indian
How do I apply for a personal loan for women online?
Getting an instant personal loan for women is quite simple. Here is how you can apply for an instant empowerment loan.
- Register yourself on the PayMe app by entering your mobile number.
- Upload your documents online and complete your KYC process.
- Provide income proof documents like a bank statement, salary slip (for a salaried individual), or ITR (for self-employed).
- The loan amount will be credited into your bank account the same day your loan is approved.